Follow us to see if we can go the distance!



We will be cycling 500 miles in five days from London to Glasgow to raise money for Action for Children.


http://www.justgiving.com/steelcase




Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Mark Stafford's training - I'm seriously worried

This is the face of Mark Stafford (aka - a pretty awesome cycler!)
I have just received Mark's training update and I am a little worried that I'm not going to cut the mustard!
Mark is currently cycling to and from work twice a week, that is 28 miles each way as well as doing TWO 50 mile cycles at the weekend. Mark has the right idea, perhaps this is why he is looking so happy in his picture.
I'm going to have to crank it up a gear I think. I have decided to follow suit and cycle from Hitchin, Herts into London on Friday and a couple of times next week too. That's about 35 miles each way, hopefully that will do the trick.
Thanks for the update Mark - keep them coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment